Sunday, May 19, 2013

I Want...

So, this morning, I sat down with the intention of making a list of all the things that I want in my life. I got my pen and paper out, sat down, and was super excited to start it. So I sat there thinking, and thinking.. and thinking.. and... nothing. I had no clue of what I actually wanted in my life! Now, I know I am a pretty indecisive person (like super-mega extra indecisive), and I can't make a decision to save my life.. But really? I couldn't even make a list of things that I want?

Then it hit me: I really have no clue of what I actually want for my life! And because I've never been able to point out exactly want I truly want out of life, I haven't been able to live to my full potential!

Given: I'm only eighteen and I have a (hopefully!) long life ahead of me--plenty of time to make decisions and lists. But for now, I've decided to start thinking about what I truly want to do and how I want my life to go! Well, until next time!

xx, Raneem

No comments:

Post a Comment