Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Dress Dilemma

dress, topshop

About a month ago, I went shopping for clothes for spring break. So, I walked into Topshop, and Lo-and-behold, this gorgeous emerald blue, cutout, chiffon dress captures my attention and urges me to try it. Now, mind you, I had no intention whatsoever of buying the dress, but my curiosity got the best of me, and there I was, 5 minutes later in the dressing room trying on one of the prettiest I've ever tried on.
But, here's the problem. It was 95KD (£175.00 online here).. wayyy over what I'm use to spending on any single article of clothing. 

I take a picture, send it to my mom, and the end conclusion was: I bought the dress. Now, here's the real problem: my living environment isn't exactly open to cleavage-bearing, cutout dresses.. So I basically needed to find a place to wear it so my conscience wouldn't kill me.

Basically my dilemma is not knowing how and where to wear this ridiculously expensive (or at least in my mind, expensive) dress! Now there definitely will be occasions where I'm going to end up wearing it eventually, but I'm pretty sure it won't be for another while longer..


Until next time!

xx, Raneem 


No comments:

Post a Comment